CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

My laughter

Me, Abby and Mikey were watching Enchanted tonight. Mikey always will sit ther talking your ear off through the movie. Anyways Mikey says that he never wants to have a step mom. So I tell him that I will get that message to daddy(Mike is gone for 4 days for a stupid exercise) anyways Mikey looks at me all serisouly and tells me with and I mean will a very serious look and says he doesn't want to have a stepfather either. I had to keep from laughing cause I was only joking.

9 comments:

StoutHaven said...

Sorry about not spelling and adding a word that doesn't belong. :P

Williams Family said...

It doesn't matter if you misspelled a word. I'm sure I do it all the time. But if you don't like it you can go to customize/posting/edit posts and edit your post. It will then update with your changes.
Mikey is funny. He's keeping his parents in check. :) j/k One time, I don't remember why, but I said I was leaving to get a break. Now every night when we do a sticker chart with the kids, Jacob says, "mommy gets a sticker for not leaving us". Like I'm not allowed to have a break. Or maybe he thought I was leaving, leaving. Kids are funny.

Williams Family said...

When will you guys be re-stationed? Where are the next possibilities? Any of them this side of the Pacific Ocean?

StoutHaven said...

We are stuck here until Aug. 2010. We have no idea where we will be going next until the last six months of living in Guam. Mike's job in the a.f. basically means he can be stationed almost at any a.f. base in the world. So who knows.

Williams Family said...

Bella will be almost 3!!!! Where do you want to go?

StoutHaven said...

Me and Mikey want to go to Germany. Mike and Abby want to go back to the states

Williams Family said...

I think getting to see different parts of the world would be fun. Why Germany? You wanted to go there before didn't you? You could do our family geneology there. And I could come visit and see the Country. :)

StoutHaven said...

I have always wanted to go to Germany since I can remember. I don't know why. So some how I managed get Mikey that way. To me the only good reason about being here in Guam. Is that Mikey and Abby are learning about a different culture, then in the U.S. even though this is a U.S territory. There is alot of stuff that is different. Michael and Karen will be in a major shock when get to Japan. Asian people that havn't grown up in the U.s. don't know what personal space means. I will litarlly walk way out of my way to avoid the chance of being an inch by a stranger. :)

Williams Family said...

Ya I wonder how Michael and Karen will like Japan. I'm sure it will be very different! I think living in different parts of the world for a few years would be fun. Look at me. I'm stuck in good ol Palmdale!