CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Well nothing great today.

I guess there was a 5.4 point earthquake in the morning here. Mikey and Abby asked if I felt the thing. Then when Mike woke up a couple of hours later and asked me the same thing. Funny 'cuase I didn't felt a thing. Then again I always wake up at least 10 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. So I can shut the stupid thing off before I have to hear the beeping, and I slept 'till the alarm went off. Not even a daily experience for me. So I am happy. I am actually happy about that.

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Sleeping through earthquakes!?! Nice. :)

Williams Family said...

Dude, do you guys have a Wii yet?? We just bought Mario Kart and it is awesome!! Is Mike playing any video games these days? - David